Civilization is a huge blessing... but it comes at the cost of fewer rites of passage and fewer ways to express healthy masculinity.
If your inner warrior wants OUT (beyond paintball and crossfit)... then you're ready for the hunt.
This is what initiation creates...
"There is nothing that inspires confidence in me than literally being able to go out and eat what I kill. Cannot recommend hunting enough."
- Mansal D
"It's a powerful experience to get to connect with the land... spiritually, I had a really big breakthrough just being in that container..."
- Brandon E
"It’s no secret that the food system is broken…[I want to] only consume the meat that I directly hunt or trade”
- Jordan B
"Seeing her approach death was an emotional experience...I teared up and cried a bit."
- Tim K
"It was a really great experience to bond with the other men there...[I enjoyed] the fireside convos. Awesome group of guys..."
- Kitch W
"Some of the most important men's work... world's work, really... this is something that felt really important for me to connect with my primal roots..."
- Jordan B
There is no therapy, method, or program as old or as profound as sacred hunting.
Plant medicines, taken in sacred ceremony, have allowed men to expand their consciousness for tens of thousands of years.
Indigenous hunter-gatherers had an intimate relationship with nature and the mysteries of the universe. Reclaiming these practices boosts our sense of gratitude and presence.
Hunting is older than humanity itself. Tribes of men would bond around the fire, share laughs, and provide meat for their loved ones and community.
Mansal Denton "Little Beaver" is the founder of Sacred Hunting, host of the Mansal Denton Podcast, and the subject of an upcoming documentary BELOW THE DROP exploring our relationship to life and death through hunting.
Feeling insecure in early life, he chased a woman to Europe, which led him to prison. Struggling with shame and confusion of what it meant to be a man, he found his calling with the sacred art of hunting. He now desires to share this practice with more men.
His indigenous name comes from a Crow Sun Dance chief. His spiritual lineage is derived from 6 years of mentorship from a Muskogee/Creek medicine man named Will "Star Heart".
Apply & Schedule a Call
Each experience is invite only. Outside applications will be evaluated fairly to see if there is a fit. We will discuss what you desire to achieve and what stumbling blocks are holding you back.
Choose Your Adventure
If you are selected, choose which commitment aligns with your schedule and financial means. We have programs of many ranges and this is a substantial investment in yourself.
Experience True Confidence
There is nothing more powerful for a man to feel competent and secure standing on his own two feet. Harness this power to create the relationships and professional life you desire.
* Facilitated 4-day hunt to learn the basics of hunting and butchering an animal (see calendar here)
* Plant medicine & indigenous ceremonies to deepen your relationship with masculinity and your food
* Lodging, food, and access to prime hunting grounds. You will learn from the foundations every part of the process.
* Pricing varies depending on programming. This is a major time & monetary commitment in yourself.
* 6 months of 1-on-1 mentorship to step fully into masculinity, improve your relationship with death, food, & nature
* Bi-weekly 1-on-1 coaching calls & unlimited Voxer messages to prepare & integrate hunting experience
* Identify your values, create a vision for your ideal future, & have guidance to achieve that vision
* Includes 1 full Sacred Hunting Immersion experience & post-hunt integration
* 10 day intensive commitment to learning & embodying the sacred hunting ethic
* Learn wilderness survival, emergency medical, & hunting skills in addition to indigenous sacred rites & rituals
* Bring the ancient modality of sacred hunting into your own coaching, training, or business
* This is a significant time & monetary investment and is not for the meek. Only the most committed should apply.
I'm struggling with...
If I could just...
Because I want to...
"The hunt was not what I expected, but exactly the medicine that I needed...That was a hunt I learned a ton on"
- Kyle Kingsbury
Onnit / retired-UFC Fighter / Kyle Kingsbury Podcast
Get our 22 Step Beginner Checklist to start hunting in 3 weeks. Use this simple step-by-step guide to prepare you for your first hunt.
Taking the life of an animal, pushing through discomfort, expanding consciousness; these are not trivial. These are part of a profound and challenging initiation. If you feel truly called to this, please join.Yes, I'm ready